Friday, August 22, 2008

another day in texas.....<3

so i've been livin' it up in texas for about a month, with the exception of the week and a half i was in LA...

so here is what has been goin' on with me as of late

finished work at bread & co in nashvegas at the end of july...packed up a lot of what i own *(mainly clothes and shoes)* and stuff it into my car, hung out with jamie/laney and katie and my sis and bro and parents and took the wheel of my camry and headed to little rock.... after stopping there and sleeping in a gigantic hotel room downtown by myself.. i took my garmin (GPS) and headed to houston... after a 7 1/2 hour drive there, down lots of roads where i really felt like i was in the middle of nowhere, i got here to houston.......

i finally got to be in the arms of my now boyfriend.... justin is amazing and spending time with him, just going to dinner, working out at the gym, going for walks around RICE and memorial park...doing the simple things, our hands intertwined... everything has been so much fun...now i finally get to experience what a real relationship should be! he is amazing and i don't know what i'd do without him... he adds so much happiness to my life and just makes me wake up with a smile on my face every day...

so after 9 days w/ him i headed to LA, a long drive was in store for my mom and i... we drove to el paso. then to LA the next day.... but LA and life there was NOT what i had expected.. as much fun as i always have every time i visit, LA turned out to NOT be the place for me... i withdrew my enrollment from the school in hollywood there and am NOW enrolled in the TCA, Texas Culinary Academy in Austin, Texas where i will be starting classes september 29th!

tomorrow morning justin and i are making the drive to austin to check everything out.. i have NEVER actually been to austin but have a lot of family friends there, plus justin's aunt lives there.. and i have heard such great things about it... i can't wait to continue down this road in my life...

i am so happy right now.. i can hardly stand it!

life is good!

No comments: